Capillex CX is a green capillary stencil film that addresses the edge-fault problems encountered in many industrial screen printing applications that use coarser mesh counts and require controlled and relatively thick ink deposits.
Features & Benefits
- Superb print reproduction and minimizes the thick edges normally seen when trying to achieve good print definition on medium/coarse mesh counts
- Minimizes ink build up at the track edges to produce a cleaner more reliable print that can not only save ink but also reduce wastage
- Consistently give the same low controlled stencil profile over a wide mesh range
- Can be used with conductive or resistive ink printing
- Excellent mounting characteristics, wide exposure latitude, and very durable
- Printed circuitry, rigid and flexible
- Membrane switch components: overlays and conductive layer
- Ceramics and glass
- Automotive parts
Exposure Time (minutes)
|2kw metal halide||120 cm|
|3kw metal halide||120 cm|
|5kw metal halide||120 cm|
NOTE: These exposure times are given as a rough guide only. Always conduct an exposure test to determine optimum exposure.