Capillex 35 is a green/blue presensitiesd photopolymer based capillary film for use on medium/course mesh counts (40 -100cm). Especially suited for the use on 90/cm mesh. Capillex 35 gives excellent print definition and outstanding durability making it the ideal choice for many industrial applications.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent print definition and durability
- Mesh range: 40 to 100/cm (100 to 250/inch)
- Can be used with solvent, UV, and plastisol inks
- Very tough
- Quick to decoat
- Printing on plastic and rigid sheet goods
- Spot color graphics, signage, posters, displays
- Printed circuit boards
- Industrial applications requiring medium mesh counts and heavier ink deposits
Exposure Time (minutes)
|2kw metal halide||120 cm|
|3kw metal halide||120 cm|
|5kw metal halide||120 cm|
NOTE: These exposure times are given as a rough guide only. Always conduct an exposure test to determine optimum exposure.