PLUS MIDI is an ultra-fast exposing, blue pigmented pre-sensitized photopolymer based direct emulsion.
Features & Benefits
- No mixing or waiting for emulsion to rest required.
- Excellent coating quality, perfect for medium to fine meshes; fast exposing with a wide latitude; easy washout
- Superb resistance to solvent based and UV curable inks; excellent print definition; good press life; fast decoating.
- PLUS MIDI has been formulated specifically for DMD Computer to Screen direct exposure, high power projection exposure systems and large format contact exposure, and is primarily intended for large format graphics applications using solvent based and UV curing inks.
- PLUS MIDI can be exposed using either a conventional contact exposure or DMD CTS exposure system.
Exposure Time (seconds)*
UNDEREXPOSURE WILL GIVE A WEAK STENCIL AND REDUCE RESISTANCE.
Remove dust from the surface of the stencil and tape positive in position. Place entire screen in a suitable vacuum frame and expose. Use the Autotype Exposure Calculator to determine the optimum exposure for each mesh count used. The following is a rough guide to exposure time:
|2kw metal halide||120 cm|
|3kw metal halide||120 cm|
|5kw metal halide||120 cm|
|125w mercury vapor||50 cm|
|UV fluorescent tubes||10 cm|
*Based on 2+2 coating on 43/cm (110/inch) white monofilament polyester mesh.
For more information on exposure, see our How to Guide – Exposing PLUS emulsions