PLUS 6000 is a high quality, 44% solids, pigmented aqueous emulsion of water dispersible polymers and monomers, supplied with diazo powder sensitizer.
Features & Benefits
- The light purple color of PLUS 6000 gives good contrast and excellent see through for sight registration.
- The high (44%) solids are perfect for medium/coarse meshes.
- PLUS 6000 has very good resistance to water based and Plastisol inks and yet is decoatable after printing. PLUS 6000 also uses direct addition diazo.
- Easy to use, high quality, tough yet decoatable emulsion for garment printing. For even tougher stencils use with WR Hardener A, please note that after hardening the stencil is very difficult to decoat.
- PLUS 6000 is resistant to water-based, plastisol and ceramic tile printing inks.
- PLUS 6000 is particularly recommended for applications where high print durability, good build and print quality on coarse meshes, and decoating after printing is required.
Exposure Time (minutes)*
Remove dust from the surface of the stencil and tape positive in position. Place entire screen in a suitable vacuum frame and expose. Use the Autotype Exposure Calculator to determine the optimum exposure for each mesh count used. The following is a rough guide to exposure time:
|2kw metal halide||120 cm|
|3kw metal halide||120 cm|
|5kw metal halide||120 cm|
|125w mercury vapor||50 cm|
|UV fluorescent tubes||10 cm|
|Thorn Graph X||120 cm|
*Based on 2+2 coating on 43/cm (110/inch) white monofilament polyester mesh.
For more information on exposure, see our How to Guide – Exposing PLUS emulsions